Welcome to weGatherNow!
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, the Site and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Site. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.weGatherNow for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.weGatherNow
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.weGatherNow
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.weGatherNow
Redistribute content from the Site (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. weGatherNow does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of the Site, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view(s) and opinion(s) of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Site nor WGN shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- The Site reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to the Site a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, sites offering religious and/or spiritual items;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of the Site; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to support@weGatherNow.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of weGatherNow’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
User Generated Content: Submissions including, but not limited to, comments, subscriber reviews and items pertaining to defamatory materials
You shall not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish on to the Services any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material.
Be courteous. You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other Members, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt discussions with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or “spam”.
Use respectful language. Like any community, the online conversation flourishes only when our Members feel welcome and safe. You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the Services. weGatherNow encourages active feedback on products and services, but personal attacks are a direct violation of these “Terms and Conditions” and are grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of our Products and Services offerings.
You acknowledge that any submissions you make to the Services in feedback form or other (user-generated content including but not limited to: comments, forum messages, reviews, text, video, audio and photographs, as well as computer code and applications)(each, a “Submission”) may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by weGatherNow and you waive any rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. Submissions made to the Services may also be included in our RSS feeds, APIs and made available for republishing through other formats. You own your content. weGatherNow owns our content including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, including, but not limited to, our compilation of User Content and other Site Content, computer code, products, software, aggregate review ratings, and all other elements and components of the Site excluding your Content, User Content, and Third Party Content. We own the copyrights, trademarks, trade names, and other intellectual proprietary rights throughout the World associated with weGatherNow’s content and site, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws, and other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display in any way exploit weGatherNow content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. We do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Site and Content are retained by weGatherNow.
You grant weGatherNow a perpetual, nonexclusive, world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable license to the Submissions, which includes without limitation the right for weGatherNow, or any third party it designates, to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, modify and adapt (including without limitation the right to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies) in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed, any Submission posted by you on or to the Services or any other Website owned by weGatherNow, now or in the future, including any Submission posted on or to the Services through a third party.
You are solely responsible for the content of your Submissions. However, while weGatherNow does not and cannot review every Submission and is not responsible for the content of these messages, weGatherNow reserves the right to delete, move, or edit Submissions that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
By making a Submission, you are consenting to its display and publication on the Site and in the Services and for related online and offline promotional uses.
Any person involved in or affiliated with the production of a work reviewed on weGatherNow or elsewhere in the Services may not submit a Review of their own submission or competing works.
Registration and Security
As part of the registration or account creation process, you will be asked to create login credentials by selecting a username and password and providing an email address. You also have to provide weGatherNow with certain registration information, all of which must be accurate and updated.
Each registration is for a single user only. You are not allowed to share your registration login credentials or give you login credentials to anyone else. We may cancel or suspend your access to weGatherNow if you share your login credentials. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, which you will not have to reveal to any representation or agent of weGatherNow. You may not (i) select or use the login credentials of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use login credentials in which another person has rights without such person’s authorization; or (iii) use login credentials that we, in our sole discretion, deem offensive. Failure to comply with the foregoing shall constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions, which may result in immediate suspension or termination of your account.
Please notify support@weGatherNow.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information.
You must be 13 years or older to subscribe to all parts of the Services.
You are responsible for all usage or activity on your weGatherNow.com account, including, but not limited to, use of the account by any third party authorized by you to use your login credentials. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account, at our sole discretion, and we may refer you to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
weGatherNow and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold weGatherNow, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless, including costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party arising out of or related to (i) your access to or use of the Site, (ii) your violation of the Terms, (iii) any products or services purchased or obtained by you in connection with the Site, or (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. weGatherNow reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any such matter without the prior written consent of weGatherNow. weGatherNow will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
The Site is made available to you on an “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available” basis, with the express understanding that the weGatherNow may not monitor, control, or vet user content. As such, your use of this site is at your own discretion and risk. weGatherNow makes no claims or promises about the quality, accuracy, or reliability of the site, its safety or security, or the site content. Accordingly, weGatherNow is not liability to you for any loss or damage that might arise, for example, from the site’s inoperability, unavailability, or security vulnerabilities or from your reliance on the quality, accuracy, or reliability of the business listings, ratings, reviews (including their content, order, and display) or metrics found on, used on, or made available through the site.
weGatherNow makes no claims or promises with respect to any third party, such as the businesses or advertisers listed on the site or the sites users. Accordingly, weGatherNow is not liable to you for any loss or damage that might arise from their actions or omissions, including, for example, if another user or business misuses your content, identity or personal information, or if you have a negative experience with one of the businesses or advertisers listed or featured on the site. Your purchase and use of products or services offered by third parties through the site is at your own discretion and risk.
weGatherNow expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including warranties as to the products or services offered by businesses listed on the site, and implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. No oral or written information or advice provided to you by a representative of weGatherNow shall create a representation of warranty.
Your sole and exclusive right and remedy in case of dissatisfaction with the site, related services, or any other grievance shall be your termination and discontinuation of access to, or use of the site.
weGatherNow’s maximum aggregate liability to you for losses or damages that you suffer in connection with the site or these terms is limited to the greater of (i) the amount paid, if any, by you to weGatherNow in connection with the site in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability or (ii) $100.00 USD.
weGatherNow disclaims liability for any (i) indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, reliance, or consequential damages, (ii) loss of profits, (iii) business interruption, (iv) reputational harm, or (v) loss of information or data.
CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE
Wyoming law will govern these Terms, as well as any claim, cause of action or dispute that might arise between you and weGatherNow (a “Claim”), without regard to conflict of law provisions. For any claim brought by either party, you agree to submit and consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction in, and the exclusive venue of, the State and Federal Courts located within Laramie County, Wyoming.
You may terminate the Terms at any time by closing your account, discontinuing your use of the Site, and providing weGatherNow with a notice of termination. Please review our Privay Policy for information about what we do with your account when terminated. We may close your account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of the Site, and/or ban you altogether from the Site for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. Any such action could prevent you from accessing your account, the Site, Your Content, Site Content, or any other related information. In the event of any termination of these Terms, whether by you or us, the Terms and Conditions remain in effect, including, our right to use Your Content as detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue the Site at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
- We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms by email, regular mail or communications through the Site.
- Nothing herein is intended, nor will be deemed, to confer rights or remedies upon any third party.
- The Terms contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site, and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms.
- Any failure on weGatherNow's part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, then only that provision shall be modified to reflect the parties' intention or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with weGatherNow's prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void.
- The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.